A solid Equipment Rental Agreement Contract will protect you by defining your relationship with all parties and protect you from potential liability. Our professional Equipment rental documents and easy to follow instructions will let you manage your Equipment rental with confidence. Our fully secured ecommerce system allows you to purchase and download your Equipment rental contract safely. In just a few minutes you can have everything you require to rent out your vehicle.
Equipment Rental Agreement. Download Now... Click Here.
This Equipment Rental Agreement Contract is suitable for hiring out your Equipment to a third party.
Download your Equipment Rental Agreement Contract for only $129.95 Click Here
This Equipment Rental Agreement has been professionally drafted. You can use this template time after time, simply insert the correct information in the appropriate fields then print your professional agreement!
1. Introduction. Equipment rental made in [city] on [date] between [name], with offices at [address] (Company), and [name], located at [address] (Undersigned).
2. Description of Rental Equipment. Company rents to Undersigned the Equipment described in Schedule A [omitted] annexed to this Equipment Rental Agreement and made a part of it.
3. Term of Agreement. The term of this Agreement is for [number] [days] [weeks] [months] [years] commencing on [date] and terminating on [date].
4. Extension of Term. The term of this Equipment Rental Agreement may be extended for an additional term of [number] [days] [weeks] [months] [years] starting with the termination date set out in Paragraph 3 of this Lease and ending on [date], provided Undersigned notifies the Company of Undersigned's intention to extend the term by registered or certified mail, return receipt requested, posted no later than [specify period] before the original term ends.
5. Rental. Undersigned will pay the Company the rental for each piece of Equipment set out in Schedule A, including all increases in the rental during the extended term of this Agreement, which rental is also set out in Schedule A. The rent is to be paid in daily/weekly/monthly installments of ........ dollars ($........) each during the term, of ........ dollars ($........) thereafter until the term ends, and, if the term is extended in accordance with Paragraph 4, in monthly installments of ........ dollars ($........) during the daily/weekly/monthly additional term. The first daily/weekly/monthly payment is due on_
END OF EXCERPT
This agreement includes a free bonus copy ($97 VALUE!) of R. P. Emery & Associates newly revised 3rd Edition, "Agreement Preparation Tips, Hints & Secrets" publication. It will show you in simple terms how to thoroughly cover important legal requirements, and how to complete an agreement in detail. In addition, it contains alternative legal clauses and provisions you can use.
To Purchase this Equipment Rental Agreement - $129.95 - for immediate download -- click here Now